Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Micro Project 4

The superpower that I want to have the most is the ability of flowing in the air. When I was a kid, Aladdin was one of my favorite stories. I love Aladdin and his flying carpet. He could fly to anywhere he wants. I think it is really cool that I can fly or float like he does. I consider myself as a lazy bone, because I hate walking. I prefer taking vehicles rather than walking. I dont like feeling of waiting for a bus in the station, because I am not a patient man.I think a great superpower should be beneficial to the world, at least it should be beneficial for myself.  If I could have the power of flying or floating like what Aladdin does, I could save a lot of time of waiting bus, and save a lot of energy of walking. If anyone wants to jump of a building, I could floating and saving his or her life. I think this superpower could be beneficial for both myself and the world, so this is the superpower that I want the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment