Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Micro Project 3

Where?
9th floor, Thompson Library
When?
A morning of a class day
What?
My overear headphone+water bottle+hat+glasses
Why?
The Thompson library is one of my favorite place in the campus. I enjoy the time I spend at the 9th floor. The beautiful view of the Oval is why this place is so attractive to me. I decide this spot to be my personal space in the campus. I think nothing could represent myself better than these personal items. This water bottle represents my body. Not only because water is a origin of life, but I also want my body could be as strong as this water bottle. The most often thing that I do in the library is reading, so I put my glasses on the top of the water bottle. I love to listen music while reading books. I put the headphone as the top of my statue.






No comments:

Post a Comment