Monday, January 30, 2012

10 personal item pictures & Micro Project II

My pencil bag: I promise this is not a converse shoe. This is my pencil bag. (Shoe)

Mac: This is my Macbook. I can not live without my laptop.(Technology)

Iphone: This is my second apple product. I have more than 60 apps in my Iphone. These apps are very useful. Thank you, Steve Jobs.(Communication)

OSU Teddy Bear: I bought this teddy bear last year. I live in single room, which makes this teddy bear to be my roommate. (Cute)

Beat headphone: I really love to use this kind of over-ear headphone.(Melody)



Buckeye-ID: As a student of OSU, who can live without a buck-ID?(Swipe)

Wallet: I put my credit card, cash and buck-ID in my wallet. (Cash)

Backpack: Speaking of backpack, Columbia is always my top choice.(Study)

Water bottle: I enjoy of drink hot tea, so my water bottle is one of my favorite personal item.(Hot Tea)


Snow Boot: I did not wear snow boots in china, but I must wear snow boots in Columbus.(Comfortable)

Glasses: I can not see anything without my glassed.(Vision)

Watch: My watch helps to keep track of time, and it is water-proofed.(Time)

Micro Project II:

No comments:

Post a Comment