Monday, January 9, 2012

Introduction

Introduction

Hi. I am Johnny. I come from Hong Kong, but had been living Shanghai, China more than ten year. I grow up in a small family with my parents, and I don’t have any brothers or sisters. I am a freshman and studying Agribusiness and Applied Economics. I hope I can be economist. My favorite music style is jazz music. Nujabes, a Japanese musician is my all-time favorite artist, a genius who mixed jazz and hip hop. I also admire artist like Jason Mraz, a talented and creative musician. I am a huge fan of soccer, billiard and basketball. My favorite TV show should be “The Amazing Race”. My favorite TV series is “Modern Family”. I love to watch stage play rather than movie. Ginger Ale is my favorite beverage, but I love to try many kinds of unpopular or strange juice, like beet juice. I think this year is going to be a wonder year, at least is will not the end of the World.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Johnny. Thanks for all your work on your blog so far. I think you have done a good job in your responses to the readings. If you read things more than once, you might get more out of them, but I think you have made a great start here. I'm glad that you are in the class and thanks for sharing the info about Nujabes...I didn't know him before.

    ReplyDelete